My Girlfriend !

To write a blog about her ...it's actually impossible as SHE can't be described in a blog at all . She's my sky and beyond . Obviously she is younger than me in age , but she's way elder in our relation zone. The best decision maker I have ever known.

The girl on fire literally. Her anger is the most beautiful thing. And guess what , I am scared of her like hellπŸ˜‚. I literally starts crying while she is angry. I guess her motive is that if u love some one so much , you should be angry with him like "very much" 😝. But after each fights and thousands of sorry , she do come back and that feeling is like the most wonderful thing. I actually use lot of sorrys but if she did make a mistake and her one SORRY is very much enough to change the emotions.

It's frequent that I make a lot of mistakes πŸ™ˆ which makes her temperature rise and fire upon me. But after a day , or a while she do forgive . Frankly I don't know why I can't do the same with her πŸ˜‚. I can't even not text her for like 10 mins .

Fights are needed for a smooth relation it seems ! 😝 But she wins most of the time . But never leaves . Never Ever . After each fights , If I ask her , "you are mine right ? " And yes her answer always would be " who else would be there other than me my boy".

Okay that's enough of the fight stuffs πŸ˜‚. Let's get back to love. How about some love !! She loves me like anything ♥️ , I am her universe. And I know that . It's like the THANOS love for the INFINITY STONESπŸ˜‚ ! And I am her infinity stones . I am a possessive piece πŸ˜‚ and she too is .But she doesn't show that πŸ˜’. Okay , she doesn't express her love like I express 😝 like it's precious and you need to hide it from your boyfriend. But some instant , she starts too and I can feel them .

I miss her , she miss me. And that's the worst part as we are not always together. Okay , you got it right , Long distance relationship !!!! But for us , every single ,small happiness is a world compared to other . And the ordinary couples won't understand. Late night chats , video calls , virtual dates 😝 and a lot lot lot more .The distance may be long , but we are always connected by our heart. We both can feel each other it seems . Distance makes it more interesting as when we meet we have an ocean to speak , Galaxy to express . Distance is for now .Future is waiting πŸ˜‰. A bit of hard times is always necessary for a wonderful future. Eventually she would be only mine ❤️. Distance means so little when some one means so much !




I'm taken , very much . Like 100% . And she too is !!! I won't leave her 🌏 she won't leave me!! And yes girl I miss u so much , more than anyone could ever imagine.
My Gamora to my Starlord .
My girl ! My life ! My world 🌏 ! Mine ❤️ .






I love You .



 


                              - Listen to the beats
                                For those who loves
                                For this who listens !!!

                             - twilight knight signing off.




 







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

King khan SRK !!

when he scribbles....