The Manchester United I Know!

There was a time when the opponents felt fear when they hear the name manchester united. The manchester united i know had players who were meant to be red devils always.But its true that we cant change what may happen in the future. And things have changed.

I dont know when or how i became a fan of manchester united. But when i did became a manchester united fan i coudnt even think of swapping into any other team. I guess i was found of Barclays premier league from 2007 onwards. And i was a red one since then. Dont know because of Cristiano Ronaldo, Rooney, David Beckham, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Van der Sar,Neville, Tevez, Berbatov, Evra, Carrick, Ferdinand, Oven.. ooh man i cant stop saying these names. And ofcourse Sir Alex Ferguson. I was always attracted to manchester. Those days were so awesome that i started loving football so much. I saw each and every match of premier league.

But it started when David Beckham left us. Yh i felt sad but there was the rest of them. And in 2009 Cristiano left us which was so heart breaking. But i cant and didnt stop loving manchester united. And it was going smooth, Robin van persie came in and happy moments were back. And as the time passed.. giggs, scholes like legends quit playing.



And all of a sudden the streak manager, Sir Alex Ferguson also left us.And a few managers came but coudnt change those days. But still my hope was that my favorite player is there.. my cap is there WAYNE ROONEY. We were not qualifying for UEFA, not winning titles and Jose mourinho made some changes bought the great Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Paul Pogba and we were going good. Injury made Zlatan to leave united.
No worries cause the NO. 10 ROONEY was there.

For me he was the one. There may be Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar and i like them too. But the love for Wayne Rooney was so different. And now he is not there..
I dont know how to express my emotions. Miss u man!
Always my favorite..

But this blog is for my team,  Manchester United... difficult times may come but we are united.. we will come strong. Come on guys.. Now we have Lukaku, show that there is always a red devil inside you...
United We are Stronger we Emerge.

ALWAYS UNITED..
THANK YOU LEGENDS..

ONCE RED ALWAYS RED!!!!
Come on old trafford!!!


  LISTEN TO THE BEATS
  FOR THOSR WHO LOVES
  FOR THIS WHO LISTENS!!!!



            -twilight knight signing off!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

King khan SRK !!

when he scribbles....

My Girlfriend !