Dreadful Still Hell of An Experience!

Its been a while....
I just needed to share one of my experience,  which was dreadful but awesome. Few months ago,  i went to write an exam called COMEDK, because i was thrilled to be in Bangalore.
Everything was going smoother than i thought. Application was filled, amount paid, and all other formalities were over.
And yeah, the date of examination came. I was so excited to visit bangalore. It was more of an enjoyement other than this exam scenario. The journey was damn good, enjoyed a lot and stayed in my cousins house there. Studied a bit, and was ready to attend the exam the very next day. You all know, its essential to dress well and look good, even if its an exam.
The venue was in New Horizon College, and it was an awesome college. Still everything was going smooth. And then when i went to check my name on it,  i found my name, but the rest of the names were full filled with girls name.
Aha.. i was stunned and confused,  how the hell this happened. I checked my application,  but it was completely ok. Then i went to the control room and started searching what went wrong. And that person,  who was there told me it was misplaced in the list unfortunately..
I was so angry on him,  and that man told me its ok to write the exam here..
So should i write the exam there or just turn back and go..??  Hell... yeah i wrote the exam from there. But when i went to the room it was completely croweded.
And i wrote the exam with 120 computers and 119 girls..
I just cant believe and think that moment.. where all were zooming and looking right at me. The one and only boy in that crowd!!!! Damn.. that was a day..But still enjoyed it!!!  :p
Its top secret...  :p.... keep it that way!


LISTEN TO THE BEATS,
FOR THOSE WHO LOVE...
FOR THIS WHO LISTENS!!!!

             -twilight knight signing off.  ; ) !! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

King khan SRK !!

when he scribbles....

My Girlfriend !