I JUST FAILED TO !

My mom ,she cried a lot today .I don't know why ,but i was the reason.Because of me she is tensed and worried.I just failed to .I got very less marks in half yearly examination.Something happened to me .I have just lost my way .My mom who encouraged and supported me,cried a lot.I cant see her cry.I just want to cry so loud ,but cant.Something is bothering me.In this world every thing has cheated me.
Nothing is left for me , but my mother.She was always there.
Today she was so depressed because of my marks.The boy who scored good till 10th has changed suddenly.Mom told me ,she always loved me a bit more than my sis because i was the youngest one in the family.Don't know why , but a bit love is more to me.Still why am i doing this !
My mom talked to me and asked me about my problems.Why i am losing marks.But i don't have nothing to reply because i have made her down.Always tensed about me,worried "what happened to my son ". I don't know what to say.I just love her a lot .But still i have disappointed her.I could have studied a bit more.But didn't.But still,while writing exam,something bothered me.I couldn't complete my answers .A ghost or a force was stopping me.My confidence was losing. I just felt like i was alone, and no one is there with me !
I couldn't see the path or direction, but i know one thing now.That in any situation my mother will be there with me.I don't want to make her sad again.Her love is my strength.
Now i am a changed man.Just need to stick to the track.Thank mom for supporting me.I love you a lot.
I do have changed !!!
TODAY'S PAIN IS TOMORROWS STRENGTH ! :)

This has been a nice platform to share my emotions when i feel like i am alone.THANKS :)


LISTEN TO THE BEATS ....FOR THOSE WHO LOVE
FOR THIS WHO LISTENS !!!!!
    -twilight knight signing off !! :)
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

King khan SRK !!

when he scribbles....

My Girlfriend !